1.22.2009

Could Someone Turn Up The Invincibility In Here, Please?

Roller Derby Fresh Meat night tonight. Not exactly a try-out, just yet. But it's close. They'll be watching me. I'll be watching them. I really have no clue what I'm doing. Well, almost no clue.

I started out looking forward to this night, hoping to make at least a decent impression, but now? Now I just hope that I don't break something or split my face wide open on the track. Cause that would suck.

In the spirit of Nervous Energy and Needing a Kick in the Butt to Pump Me Up... I'm throwing some music up here. And, if y'all have some good, firey suggestions to add to the mix, do it! If it gets you movin, makes you feel like a billion dollars or like Captain Kirk shagging an alien chick, post it! Consider it your service to the Derby World and the Good of Flutterby. Also, prayers concerning the safety of my face and limbs would be greatly appreciated. :)





**Compliments of Cocotte: Garbage, "I Think I'm Paranoid" and No Doubt "Just a Girl" The Garbage song brings to mind PS2 Rock Band nights. FUN!! \m/



3 comments:

Bijoux said...

How about No Doubt's "Just A Girl" or "I Think I'm Paranoid" by Garbage?

flutterby said...

Cocotte -- posted!

Bijoux said...

Those rock da house! Thanks!