12.03.2008

I Can't Think of a Title Cause My Brain Is Frozen.

Yeah, that thing I said about the unseasonably lovely and just really, really NICE weather we've been having?

I should've kept my big mouth shut.

Things are blow-ey and cold around here and I got caught without my winter coat on (cause, you know, the warm-ish weather and all...) and I swear that when that icy wind blew through my oh-so-sporty navy breaker; my nips attempted to wrap themselves around my spine in .05 seconds and my lungs didn't know whether to cry or shatter into a thousand pink crystals.

I always pictured Mother Nature as some sort of serene, lovely, regal woman.

Clearly, she is a cracked-out, psychotic meth ho on some sort of wrathful binge, bent upon the torment and destruction of us all. Clearly.

6 comments:

Therese in Heaven said...

I hear you. Mother Nature's a bitch.

Bijoux said...

I too posted on the topic today:)

JodyJ said...

Your nips sound pretty incredible... that's what happens when you nurse your babies :p. Ha ha!!

flutterby said...

Therese -- Brings to mind a Nirvana lyric. Poor Mother Nature. I'm sure she's doing really well in places like Hawaii and Mexico and various parts of Europe... but I just wish she'd take as good care of Us, too.

Cocotte -- I read your list and it made me shiver and wince and cringe all at once. I may have hurt myself. Just a little.

JodyJ -- I was thinking more like they tried to disappear internally, not zoom around my body to hide behind my back... but, yeah... the word Incredible has been used before. Thanks for noticing. :P lol

HA!! My wordver is belychil

Desmond Jones said...

Well, these days, at least in OurTown, Mother Nature is a bit of a schizophrenic lunatic. I was out on my bike Saturday afternoon, and nearly went without sweats, since it was nearly 50F. By Monday afternoon, we had 6 inches of snow on the ground. . . Oh, hey, wait-a-minute. . . it's DECEMBER!

zoodl

FTN said...

I'll refrain from commenting on any nips at this point, but might I recommend moving about 800 miles southward? It helps the weather situation greatly.