12.16.2008

Tweet.

Tonight I got in tune with my inner bird and became a Twitter member. What's that? It has nothing to do with birds, you say?

Darn. I should probably return that little feathered chicken costume, then.

Well, it remains that I have joined the ranks of eager Twitterers. I really don't know exactly how the whole thing works, but it seems that all the Cool People are doing it, and if there's anything I can't resist, it's the chance to try and do whatever the Cool People are doing. Only thing is I manage to do it MONTHS after it's caught on with... oh... Everyone Else and I'm hopelessly behind and noticeably Not Cool.

But, hey, at least I'm not wearing feathers and a beak. That would've blown my Cool Cover all to crap.

1 comment:

Phyllis Renée said...

Needless to say, I'm not even as cool as you. :)