12.29.2008

I Got Nothin.

I'm not entirely certain, but I may be able to verify the existence of the BloggusVampiriticus virus, whereby one's brain becomes sucked dry of any original or clever thought.

I really want to post something today cause, well, I actually have time to. It's my day off and I'm enjoying it like a day off should be enjoyed. In my jammies, with a coffee and absolutely no regard for the actual TO DO list that I made for myself last night.

It's scandalous, really.

But still... nothing.

Maybe I'll come by here again, later.

5 comments:

Bijoux said...

Well, I'm tagging you in my next post, so that should give you something to do!

JodyJ said...

I'm right with you... the vault is empty.

Phyllis Renée said...

I think everyone should give themselves at least one pj day a week -- at the very least!! I think that's even biblical! :o)

Desmond Jones said...

I so understand, Flutter. My stash of blogging ideas is at its lowest level in quite a while. . .

And yesterday must have been PJ Day in blog-space. Molly and I didn't get out of our bathrobes until dinnertime. And that was only because we finally decided to go to the gym. . .

flutterby said...

Cocotte -- Yay! I love being tagged for stuff.

JodyJ -- I was missing your posts, glad your back in blog-world!

Phyllis -- Well, I had a bit of a flu bug today, so I managed to hit two PJ Days in a row. But today wasn't so enjoyable as yesterday. Humpf.

Desmond -- OK, now I'm feeling like a big LUMP after hearing that y'all went to the GYM! Someone wanna pass me the cookies?