12.31.2008

Photo Tag!

I've been tagged by the lovely and oh-so-cute Cocotte at Suburban Musings. The idea is to post a specific, yet random photo -- specifically (yet, also, randomly...) the 4th photo from the 4th folder.

I think I can do that.



This prime little piece of photo real estate was taken one summer morning at my family's cabin. I was walking down the little path to the beach and could see my Mom and Dad on the dock enjoying a morning coffee. (they are the two specks over the crest of patchy lawn, for anyone who's looking...) Unfortunately, all the lovely morning ambiance was lost as I totally suck at taking any kind of decent photo. Somehow the camera never "sees" what my eyes do.

I feel that I let our little lake down, being that the only pic I've ever posted on my blog of it is this piece of turd. I'll have to remedy that sometime soon.

Thanks for the tag, Cocotte! I hereby tag Sombra, Desmond and Xavier.

3 comments:

Bijoux said...

Well, I for one like your photo. The water is beautiful. Oh, summertime!

JodyJ said...

"Summertime, and the living is easy, fish are jumping and the catching is high..." Cocotte's comment and your photo made me think of that song.

Anonymous said...

Nice and serene. And thanks for the tag, feel free to check out the results.