12.20.2008

Impossible Things I Would Kill For at the Moment.

1) Being Someone Else. Cause my sorry piece-of-crap body is letting me down big time. I know that I just have to get used to the demands of my new job, but... yikes. Between pushing rows of carts through the snow, running lengths of the warehouse, loving the crap out of the concrete beneath my Adidas and constantly lifting and transfering 20 - 60 lbs from belt to cart, I am one hurtin' little unit.

2.) Summer. Cause -30 Celcius is not doing a thing for me, honey. 'Cept chap my skin and frost my car and make me swear more than usual.

OK... so those are the only two things that I'd be well chuffed to fix up.

Oh, and...

3.) Something interesting and fun to blog about. Cause, well... that's self-evident isn't it?

4 comments:

Bijoux said...

Awww..poor flutter! Is there an age limit on that Costco job? Cuz I don't think my body could handle that too well either.

And yeah, the global warming is not hitting our area either.

Desmond Jones said...

Hmmmmm. . . lessee. . . -30C works out to, um. . . colder'n hell, right?

flutterby said...

Cocotte -- Not sure about an age limit. But, I am doing better, now. Helps that I have a few days off coming up!

Desmond -- That's about the size of it. :)

Therese in Heaven said...

Well you know, with all the work you're doing, you'll be getting all buff and in shape without even having to go to the gym! :)