11.09.2008

Rambling.

- I made "Chili's Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie" for dessert on Friday night (contains no actual Chili and lots of Paradise). At an estimated 56, 320 calories per portion and rated at 8.7 on the Addictive Meter; the fact that I still have some left over in my fridge staring me down... NAY!!!! calling out my name in sweet, dulcet tones... is a really, really big problem. I would be smart to throw it out, but, c'mon people! It's Chili's Chocolate Chip... -- you get the idea.



- I am so joining a gym this week.



- I am concerned about what all the sweat is going to do to my face, which is already straining under the burden of whacked hormones. Seriously? I'm going to be thirty *coughTHREEcough* in a couple days and I currently am breaking out like a teenager. Scrap that. Cause I didn't really have any "breakouts" when I was a teenager. Regardless... I am so tired of looking at this mess on my face, not to mention the issues with my hair and my, errrr, CYCLE. Yeah, you can thank me for not going into any details on that. At the moment I am so done on this whole "woman" thing. Over it.



- The Princess is pretty sick. Feverish and feeling incredibly yucky and tired. And pretty bummed out that this is how she gets to spend her five-day weekend.



- Yes, Five-day weekend! I know!! And, in case you all didn't catch my, errr, subtle (cause it really was very subtle, wasn't it?) hint about my birthday... yes, that would be my birthday on the holiday. And really, how nice is that to get a holiday on your birthday? Pretty cool, it is. Except when you're seven years old and trying to get kids to come to your party and they're all, "sorry, LittleFlutterby, we're going out of town on the long weekend." Ouch. But I digress. Where was I? Yes, it's a loooonnnnng weekend here for the kidlets which means that I'm not working the next couple days while the kids are home. And I'm getting older. All in one fell swoop.

- I finally found a home for my cat which literally brought tears to my eyes and relief to my heart.

- Not sure what to do about Krav. Man, I loved it so much and I really do miss it at times. But, I am a little bit gun-shy about going back. I was starting to get hurt more than I'd like. Not that I'm averse to a bit of pain. Not at all. I just don't like taking the chance that things could be permanently damaged or re-arranged. Regardless of what I decide, I have to hit the gym for a while to tighten up a bit and get my cardio back. But then... anyone have any advice? Krav, or CrossFit?

- On a more frivolous note, I've been thinking about checking out the local acting scene. There's actually a little bit of Hollywood round these parts and being an extra sounds like a lot of fun.

5 comments:

FTN said...

For burning calories and getting in shape, I heartily recommend lots of dancing to early 90s-era Vanilla Ice.

Word to your mother.

flutterby said...

:)

I don't need no help to be droppin it like a HAMMA en be flowin en showin da mad moves da be all hizzang in da HOWSE.

Your motha.

flutterby said...

Ignore her.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday ...

flutterby said...

Thanks, xavier.