11.27.2008

Blows My Mind

I've been following So You Think You Can Dance Canada and last night the viewers were treated to something so unbelievably amazing. Every so often you see a performance that makes you ache with it's depth and beauty and Miles and Lisa pulled out of themselves such emotion and purity that it was hard not to be swept along.



The show is down to the top six; Lisa is by far my pick for the girl's spot in the end... and for the guys? Hands down it's gotta be Nico. The judges all along have been crediting him with being the reason that guys want to dance, as he brings a crazy masculine energy to a discipline that's sometimes perceived as being feminine. But, I tell you... I swear that this guy is the reason that girls want to dance, too.

2 comments:

JodyJ said...

I've been following also. Nico and Natali are my fav's. I know he makes me want to dance!

flutterby said...

JodyJ -- Natali is excellent, too. I really liked her solo -- very slick. And at the risk of sounding way too gay... that gold lame bodysuit for the disco bit was SMOKIN!!