11.06.2008

Bluster and Fuss

Tonight I feel like ranting on the medical profession. For their lack of care and understanding, for their shoddy parameters of good sense. For putting good people through bleeping bleeping hell and uncertainty.

But because tonight is the night it is and because tonight we got the news we did; I will just let it go and breathe and feel that all is freaking Right with my world.

Cause it is.

Little Baby, I can't wait to meet you; you have remarkable, strong parents and they just fought the hardest fight believing in you and loving you. JJ, keep up the great work making that niece (errr, or nephew as the odds may have it) of mine. May the weeks fly by now that the drama is over.

Peace. Be. Still.

4 comments:

JodyJ said...

Thank you for your rant against the medical world, as I join in with you! Thank you for your support and warm hug you gave today. They boys had a fab time and are looking forward to spending more time with their cousins on Sat.
Love you.

Sombra said...

YOU???? or someone else??

And I've quit ranting against the medical system.... I just don't use them much at all anymore!

Sombra said...

Ah.. re-read.. it's JJ..

Congratulations JJ - stop talking to those medical people!!! Have your baby the way you created your baby.. in privacy!

(sorry, my personal view.. I shouldn't push it on people.. have your baby the way you feel is right and makes you comfortable)

flutterby said...

jodyj -- looking forward to Saturday, too.

sombra -- Nothing's bakin' in this oven... glad I raised your heartrate a bit, though. :) *giggle* Now, wouldn't that be a surprise?! I do love your birth stories, Sombra -- you've chosen a wonderful way to welcome your babies that is in harmony with your beliefs and values.