3.27.2012

Updated Hair Saga.

For the 1.2 people who read my blog and care about hair/growinghair/notcuttinghairoffinafitoffrustration, etc.

THIS product:


is the BOMB DOT FREAKIN COM.

No lie.

If there has been one hair product I have used in my WHOLE LIFE that I could describe as miraculous... this is it.

In pretty much one week I've gone from wanting to chop my dry, frizzy hair all off a'la Britney to frankly not being able to keep my hands from running through my locks cause they are silky soft and shiny. I'm using my straightener about only half as much as before. And I actually LIKE my hair.

Unreal.

Whoever this Coppola guy is, he's a genius. I would totally have his babies. Now, if that isn't a line for an infomercial, I just don't know what is. :)

4 comments:

Craig said...

You've seen my icon, right?

;)

Anonymous said...

well, good deal. It's a good thing to make peace with yourself .....

Suldog said...

I'm in the same sort of boat as Craig. As a matter of fact, my boat sunk twenty years ago. When I use shampoo now, it touches way more scalp than it does hair.

Still, I remember when I was (or thought I was) a rock star and I had long flowing red locks. A good conditioner was something special, I agree. So, here's to your newly wonderful coiffure!

Anonymous said...

I can still summon those rock-star locks but alas, Queenie objects so I have little need for such things.