3.19.2012

Score One For the Weekend.

Scorecard for the weekend:

1 -- round trip to visit in-laws

3 -- baby shower games

1 -- baby shower game that induced gagging

2 -- full days of not caring what I eat

5 -- hours of watching roller derby

1 -- visit with some lovely friends we haven't seen in a while

1 -- fun lunch with my sis-in-law and kiddos.

2 -- pancakes: nuff said

2 -- mornings to sleep in a bit

1 -- game of cribbage won

1 -- birthday supper

= GOOD TIMES.

*********************************
Grateful for fun family times. :) And super grateful for an awesome family. Also am super grateful to jump back on the Paleo train tomorrow morning. My tummy is not so pleased with me right now.

4 comments:

Bijoux said...

Glad you had a great weekend! I think I know that baby shower game! Does it involve a Snicker bar?

Craig said...

Your Birthday? Or someone else's?

If yours, then - Happy Birthday! I'm glad you were born! (If someone else's, never mind. . .)

Five hours of watching Roller Derby? Sounds kinda like football on New Year's Day. . .

And you always end up paying for those days of not caring what you eat, dontcha? (*sigh*)

flutterby said...

Bijoux -- Totally DOES involve a number of diapers and meltey chocolate bars. And spoons. My little niece was watching the adults participating... it kinda blew her mind! She wasn't sure if it was real or not!!! lol

Craig -- Not my bday. My mom-in-laws. I'm hanging on to my current age for at least 8 more months. Iron grip, I tell you. :)

Suldog said...

I love that you mentioned a love for roller derby and cribbage in the same post. If I wasn't already happily married, a proposal would be forthcoming.