3.13.2012

Adore.

As of tonight, I am full-fledged card-carrying Trainer in my derby league.

OK... so there's no cards. But there should be. I would carry one.
Just sayin.

I've ran practices before as part of my apprenticeship... but nothing could prepare me for how AWESOME it would feel to actually run My Own Practice. I love teaching/coaching -- it's always been one of those things that lights me up... one of those vocation things where you kinda feel made to do something. And to be able to do that with something that I truly love doing like I love doing derby. Well... it kinda rocked my world.

I'm still smiling.

4 comments:

Craig said...

I'd love to see what you look like when you're lit up. . .

;)

flutterby said...

Hahaha! I'm at least 15% more shiny than regular Flutterby.

Bijoux said...

Well, we adore you :)

Anonymous said...

You can train me any time. Um, you know, for real. You know, derby stuff.