4.02.2012

Why, hello, Procrastination. Pleased to Meet You.

There are less than 48 hours until we leave for vacation. Flights leave at 5am which means I am going to have to be uber-organized to get us ready and packed by Tuesday evening.

I have 5 skate builds to complete. Client appts and a couple orders to fill and ship.

Stuff to buy and pack. A few groceries to get if we are going to be able to actually eat real food in the next 48 hours. Laundry. Appts for myself (chiro, sugaring). A sponsorship meeting with my derby league, a dog to re-home and get settled in with my friend for the upcoming week AND a Tuesday evening practice at which I promised to show up early to in order to give a friend a hand. Not to mention two days of schooling to do with my Kid.

I'm hooped.

Which is why, in classic Flutterby fashion, I am posting to my blog.

It makes perfect sense.

*******************************
So long and farewell for a little while. Will be back with vacation stories to tell!

5 comments:

Bijoux said...

Have a great trip!
FTR - I never do laundry and pack until the very last minute. Works out every time!

Anonymous said...

There you go. Again!! :-)

Craig said...

Enjoy yer vaykay. We'll keep the light on for ya. . .

Suldog said...

Have a great time!

Phyllis Arnett said...

Looking forward to catching up ...