3.26.2011

DAYS 20, 21, 22, 23, 24

Day 20 -- A song that you listen to when you're angry. I plead the fifth on this one. I can't say that I have a particular ANGRY THEME SONG. If anything I just listen to whatever music is on louder than usual. :)

Day 21 -- A song you listen to when you're happy.


Sugarland -- Stuck Like Glue
This is just the happiest song... bouncy and fun and the video is one bizarre, wacky joyride that cracks me up. Yeah, I'd listen to this when I'm happy.


Day 22 -- A song you listen to when you're sad.


The Who -- Love Reign O'er Me
This song crashes through the walls of my heart; the lyrics, the vocals, the arrangement... everything touches something deep and sad in me.


Day 23 -- A song you want at your wedding.


OK Go -- Here It Goes Again
Hahaha... sad little attempt at humor. Was gonna pick GnRs "I Used to Love Her, But I Had to Kill Her" but then realized that would be playing at Mr.Fs next wedding... lol Also am gonna mention that the whole treadmill video fascinates me. I can't believe no one fell -- would love to see the outtakes/bloopers!!


Day 24 -- A song you want at your funeral.


Semisonic -- Closing Time
This was a little bit tongue-in-cheek as well, but I kinda like some of the allegory that can be drawn from this song.

5 comments:

Bijoux said...

The treadmill video always fascinated me too. Your last choice? Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

''

Bijoux said...

What happened to you?

Anonymous said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Miss you, come back soon

flutterby said...

*sigh* I will be back... just been swamped with life n busyness and feeling rather uninspired. :)