11.06.2011

The ABC's of Me

A. Age: 35 (for at least a few more days...)
B. Best Friend: I'm lucky to have lots of close friends and family members and a BFF in one of my oldest friends, JW.
C. Chore That You Hate: Weeding anything. Lawn, garden, flower beds, whatever. Hate it.
D. Dogs: My little "scrat", Goldie.
E. Essential Start To Your Day: Shower. Kid Hugs.
F. Favorite Color: Shades of green make me happy.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5'6"
I. Instruments You Play: Piano/keyboard. And a brief messing around behind a drum kit for a few months.
J. Job Title: Homeschool Mum, Business Owner.
K. Kids: Two of the best!!
L. Live: The Frozen North.
M. Mother's Name: "Mum" or "Mama"
N. Nicknames: "Punky" when I was a girl.
O. Overnight Hospital Stays: Tonsils, babies, kids' surgeries.
P. Pet Peeve: Friends who disappear from your life without explanation.
Q. Quote From A Movie: "Well I guess it all started the first time I went through the second grade. I caught my reflection in a spoon while I was eating my cereal, and I remember thinking "wow, you're ridiculously good looking, maybe you could do that for a career."
R. Right or Left Handed: Right
S. Siblings: Younger brother
T. Time You Wake Up: 7ish. Sometimes later. Never earlier if I can help it. :P
U. Ultimate Vacation: Seeing any part of this wonderful world. Greece and Italy are high on my list!
V. Vegetable You Hate: Kale.
W. What Makes You Run Late: I am... errr... *ahem* NEVER late. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
X. X-Rays You've Had: Head, Neck, Knee (multiple)
Y. Yummy Food You Make: I do up some good pasta with artichokes, mushrooms and chicken in white wine cream sauce. Oh, and a rip-off of Chili's Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie which KILLS IT!!! Sooooooo good!
Z. Zoo Animal: Meerkats and penguins.

5 comments:

Bijoux said...

'BOUT TIME!!!!!!!

I love penguins the best too :)
I don't think kale has much of a taste......but brussel sprouts are truly nasty!

Tell your SIL that I said HEY!

Craig said...

Whoa! . . . A new post from Flutter! . . .

(*hyperventilating*)

And, uh, I won't say anything about your pet peeve, as it pertains to, um, you know, your blog-friends. . .

But the pasta dish sounds really good. . .

flutterby said...

Bijoux -- who could possible NOT love penguins? They're chubby birds in tuxedos!! So cute!

Craig -- I thank you for *ahem* not pointing out the hypocrisy in my Pet Peeve comment! LOL Indeed, this girls knows it's true.

Anonymous said...

Just happened across, welcome newcomer!!! ;-)

Good to hear you're still kickin'!

Punky .....

flutterby said...

Xavier -- Thanks for the welcome. I will say that when you've been away from your blog this long, you do feel kinda like a newcomer, again. I had a hard time remembering my password!! lol