3.26.2009

I Am Really Just a Big Kid Pretending To Be An Adult.

That annoying squealing noise you've been hearing all day? That one that makes you want to scrape out your eardrum with a toothpick?

Me.

Yep. I've been revving at 5000 today. Way too excited for my first derby road trip EVAH.

The Fun Train(tm) starts tomorrow at 5:30pm. I'll bring back lots of pics and hopefully some good derby bruises to show off how HARD CORE I am. *snicker*

"You're not hardcore (No, you're not hardcore)
Unless you live hardcore (Unless you live hardcore)
But the legend of the rent was way hardcore!"

Just a little Jack Black for you, there.

Anyone want to pour me a drink? I think I may need one.

Settle. Down. *sigh*

See you all on the flip side.

4 comments:

Desmond Jones said...

Well, at least I know that that annoying 'ping-ping-ping' I keep hearing is just you bouncing off the walls. . .

;)

JodyJ said...

You go Sistah!! Have a great time and use that little number on your camera that will take 3 min. movies, I would love to see you rock the derby rink. Be safe!

Bijoux said...

Again, you are frightening me with your enthusiasm for danger.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the pics and the video!!