4.22.2012

Blogger??? Is that REALLY you???

Just a little story about how much I hate social media messing with their set-ups. First it was Facebook Timeline -- not to mention all their arbitrary Privacy Setting muck-abouts. And now! NOW. Now I open up my blogger account -- the very same Blogger account that I have used for years and years. AND IT'S VIRTUALLY UNRECOGNIZABLE. I want to cry. Tantrum. Sniffle dramatically into a lacy handkerchief. (Don't question. Just. Don't. Question.) I want to randomly indulge in online retail therapy to soothe my nerves. Oh wait. That was last night. Oh hai, Zulily and Beyond The Rack! We had fun, didn't we? *sigh* Does not The Blogger Powers That Be know that I need stability and security in a blogging platform? Do they not understand that my hamster brain has some difficulty with change? Do they not have... a... heart? GAH!! I am verklempt. I may write a letter. I may actually send it. Or I might just rant and rave and vent all over my blog page and then get over it tomorrow morning. One or the other.

5 comments:

Craig said...

Change just for the sake of it. . . makes me wanna hit somebody. I just don't know who. . .

Bijoux said...

I really dislike the design. It seems like a step back in time to me, not forward.

Oh well, like you said, I don't like timeline either! Although some folks have posted some pretty cool pics at the top of theirs.

Anonymous said...

Loyalty test, for sure. "if we make it worse will they stay?"

Yes, sadly they will.

Suldog said...

See my latest for a fix.

flutterby said...

Suldog! It worked!! You are a MAD GENIUS.

Or at the very least a Good Samaritan passing along the advice of a Mad Genius friend.

:D