2.07.2012

Negged.

I've come to the conclusion that derby is pretty much like a relationship with a guy who's running game. You know the one who's all "mmmbaby, you look so hot" and "I need you so bad, don't ever leave me" and then turns around and gives you a critical kinda look and says "why did you do that to your hair?" before telling you he's going out with the guys and you shouldn't have bothered doing it anyway?

Which only makes you want to a)flash double fingers and leave, and b) f**k him harder.

Which clearly only results in signing up for another season and contemplating all-star try-outs. (or whatever weird/sick relationship allegory matches that)

I know, the female mind is difficult to understand. But it seems I've got some need for speed and adrenaline to work out, still. Or maybe just a little of "a" and "b". I'm sure I'll figure it out.

:D

5 comments:

Bijoux said...

Well, I've been told I have my own form of logic, so I actually understood everything in this post
!

Craig said...

I'm sure you'll figure it out, too. . .

;)

flutterby said...

Bijoux -- Maybe we share a logic expression gene in common. :)

Craig -- Working on it. Just when I think I'm done with derby it reels me back in for another round.

Craig said...

Altho, I'm always intrigued by any thought process that ends at (b). . . (but only if I'm the 'him' in question; which narrows the range of eligible thinkers considerably. . .)

;)

Anonymous said...

Keep those bruises coming ....