2.25.2012

I-I-I-I-I Can't Get This Song Outta My Head...

Let's forget for a moment that this song is surely loosely based around a worship song chord progression. Let's forget for a moment that Tyler Connelly spent more time on his hair than a woman does and still rocks it like a boss. Let's even forget that the radio version has this audacious spoken word voice-over that is all kinds of cheesy and, yet -- despite the Cheese(TM) -- makes me want to throw my panties at whichever dude said those words like that.

Forget all that.

Instead, let's talk about how this song can get stuck in one's brain so that one finds oneself throughout the day singing "IIIIIIIIIIII" and looking like a total tool to anyone who overhears. Cause there should not be so many vowels in a song. Word to your Momma. And Tyler's momma. She should have taught him that.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forgive me for not listening in but something about his look is just all EEEW to me.

flutterby said...

No apology necessary. :) And yes, the boy's hair is edging over the EWWWW Line by quite a good margin.