11.23.2012

Good Lordy, Go Easy On My Heart.

First off, I have to wish all my American friends a Happy Thanksgiving weekend.  :)

Next, I have to share that I am thankful for Sirius' The Highway's Thankgiving feature.  A full weekend of Jason Aldean and his song picks.  There seems to be an extra awesome percentage of Southern boys featured and...

*phew*  I might need to catch my breath.

I am digging these boys like a dog digs holes.  Who knew I was such a sucker for the dirty, dirty South?







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

everybody loves they some country, even those like craig who are afraid to give it a go and say so ... ;-)

I got to run the sound system for a wedding last weekend featuring:

"The Day Before You" by Rascal Flatts) for the processional


"God Gave Me You" by Blake Shelton) for the sand ceremony (similar to the candle lighting thingy only more silly/fun)

"Lif Is A Highway" by Rascal Flatts) for the recessional

party on country! And you can guess what the major genre of music for the reception was ... and you could tell the DJ was truly out of his element.