11.24.2011

Life Is Good.

Just a few things I'm thankful for:

After a short dip into Arctic winter temps (-30C), I am happily enjoying the weather this week. Snow is even melting and the sun has been shining -- always a nice pick-me-up!

450 photo prints. I sorted through about one half of the photos uploaded on my desktop -- close to 2000 in all, and got about 450 photos to look through. Call me old-fashioned but there's something extra awesome about actual photo albums. I've loved the trip down memory lane looking at pics of my kiddos and family times. And, BONUS! I even got some collage frames set up and hung on the walls. Makes me smile whenever I see them!

Good times with family. Spent a lovely weekend with my in-laws last weekend, and today am expecting my parents to show up for a visit.

Homeschooling. It has been a pretty unexpected blessing just how much I enjoy my time with The Kid. Obviously, it's not without it's ups and downs, but I really do love teaching him, love the things we are learning (I swear I'm even getting smarter!) and love all the great memories I'm making with him. At times I wish the Princess would jump on board, but all is good for the time being with her at school.

Great kids. Did I mention how terrific these guys are?

A clean basement. Oh yes. It took a lot of effort, but everything is sorted and cleaned. I rearranged pretty much every bit of space down there and I can't believe the difference it makes. I almost like heading down to the "dungeon", now.

Custom Build Skate orders. Which are flying in faster than I know what to do with them. And makes just one more reason why I'm extra happy about the Dungeon being cleaned up. Gonna be spending a lot of time down there this week.

Good coffee. Which I am going to make right meow. Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Craig said...

-30C?!?

That's like, -22F. . .

In November!?!?!

And, well. . . I'm grateful for you.

And it's not even Thanksgiving in Canada. . .

Anonymous said...

-30c, how refreshing! Reminds me of my college days up along the birder of your fine country. Each of my 2 winters we had more than a week each when the high temp was -10F or -23C. Makes one really appreciate Spring.

Glad to hear life is good for you, fun and family can do that.