11.07.2011

Just stuff and stuff.

Fever + Tiny, itchy, spotted rash = Something Not Awesome.

Really, I feel pretty good today, all considered. A little bit draggy and tired, I guess... but nothing that stopped me from getting through school with my boy. (although I may admit to a being a tad bit on the grumbly side...)

Not sure whether this merits a visit to a medi-clinic and the three hour wait which is included gratis with the experience...

So, my plan at the moment is to spend a relaxing evening tracking our provincial election results with my boy and family. Off to print a list of constituencies to graph results for!

4 comments:

Craig said...

Dizzy. . . World. . . spinning off its axis. . . Flutter posts. . . on consecutive days. . .

I always say, give it a couple days of serious extra sleep before you take the drastic step of actual medical attention. . .

I'm just gettin' back to feelin' human, after a persistent virus that was pretty low on the scale of actually knockin' me out, but just didn't want to go away, and left me feelin' dragged out for three weeks. Hope you kick yours easier than I did. . .

Anonymous said...

Straight from "Something Not Awesome" to elections? Talk about a lateral move ....

... oh wait, that's down here in the deep South. My bad!

Bijoux said...

What Craig & Xavier said!

flutterby said...

The election was really remarkable. :) Most constituencies had between three and four parties running. Only two of the parties won seats and it was a landslide majority for what you would classify the "conservative" party. Interesting outcome in our province and I'm excited for the next four years to come!