2.07.2010

Heavy Hearts

Sad news today of humanity's condition befalling a man I respect and admire. My heart aches for those touched by this news.

We all fall sometimes. I hope that this man -- a counselor who greatly helped me reach towards healing and reconciliation in my own marriage -- will walk once again. And I hope that somehow, the testimony of God's mercy and grace will win out over the destruction.

A wise man once said that there is good in the worst of us and evil in even the best hearts.

It can be scary to peek inside the dark places, but I think it's needed.

2 comments:

JodyJ said...

I can tell this is really hard for you. I know how much of an influence this man had in your own personal trials. Hopefully healing and reconciliation will happen in God's time.

Craig said...

Of course you are being very cryptic here; but I will pray, for you and for your admired counselor. . .

And - ". . .there is good in the worst of us and evil in even the best hearts. . .:"

Fallen-ness can be a real bitch, sometimes. . .