12.14.2009

Rudimentary Equations

Extreme Cold Temperatures + Flutterby = GROUCHY ME

Oscar the Grouch ain't got nothin on me. I'll shank that little green goober before he can flip the lid on his trash can.

And my kidneys hurt. Which seems totally unrelated but I assure you is totally, completely related to both the Cold and the Grouch. And maybe even the shanking. Whatever.

I have a feeling that all this could be nicely cured by a week or two sitting on a beach in Cuba or Mexico or something like that. Maybe my own private island with endless sand, grottos and Krav Maga. But I digress. Yes, I think that some sun and sand and swimming could be the ticket to a happier, less stabby, Me.

Anyone care to join?? I promise to leave my knives at home.

3 comments:

Sombra said...

You know there's a Hebrew version of Sesame Street called Rehov Sumsum and the grouch is a cousin of Oscars named Moishe Oofnik.. and in the Passover show, he hid the affikomen so that no one could find it.. so that the seder could not be finished.. because he HATES ORDER.

lol

hugs.. I'm cold too

Bijoux said...

I.AM.THERE!
The wind was so brutal here last week, I just couldn't make myself even get the mail!

Craig said...

Well, I'd have a hard time getting to Cuba, but some beach time would be nice. . .