12.11.2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside.

The Chanukah candles are burning down; their flames turning long and wobbly. I'm enjoying the sounds of guitar strumming I can hear from the Princess' room, it's so nice to have music in the house, again. I can hear the comfy, splashy sounds of the Kid in the bathtub. And if I listen closely I can probably hear the sounds of pup and Mr F. snoring together in the bedroom, adding to the sports channel that's playing in the background.

Myself, I'm going to enjoy the last few minutes staring into the flames and then tidy up a bit. The only thing that could make this better is a hot chai. Hmmm... sounds like a plan.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a lovely, peaceful night. Ours was a bit crazy but after a 10 minute lecture to the boys to get into the F#*!! holiday spirit things calmed down and we enjoyed the rest of our night. LOL I wish I were kidding!!
Can't wait to see you guys in a few days, Happy Hanukkah!

Unknown said...

this is Jody not Jay!

Craig said...

Mmmmm. . .

Sounds lovely. Right down to the hot chai. . .