9.11.2012

Fun with the Folks.

Today my Dad got an iPhone.

I know this because for the first time, I received a text that was longer than one T9 word. And two picture texts. And a full text conversation that included smilies.

Say what you will about iPhones -- they are super intuitive and fun. I know of more people who never saw a use for smartphone technology become overnight tech sensations with this phone than any other.

He is totally impressed with all the cool stuff he can do with his new smartphone. I am pretty impressed, too -- he really is taking to it. But I just can't let him think he knows EVERYTHING about his iPhone just yet. Exhibit A:



I love my pops. <3

2 comments:

Craig said...

Oh, good lord. . . what has been unleashed on an unsuspecting world? . . .

Anonymous said...

good stuff that is. As for my mom, she sent me one text: "It's me, I can do it now too". As far as I know she's never sent another .....

... I think she forgot how as soon as she hit Send.