9.10.2009

Three Things.

The Kid's had a bad string of luck lately. Last night he cranked his knee into the corner of our steel trailer whilst running by it like a banshee and was sporting a bit of a nasty bruise and a limp this morning. I decided to pick him up after school and save him the walk-limp home, picking him up outside his classroom.

We're driving home, when out of the blue he pipes up;

"Guess what Brody said to me today when he walked by, Mom?"

"What, baby?" (Mentally preparing myself for some sort of fart/belch/potty humor scenario)

"He said, (*deep Kid-voice*) 'Your Mom is SMOKIN'... he's funny."

*smirk*

"And then he whistled, too."

*******************************
I glean a few things from this. One, someone clearly better keep "Brody" away from whatever TV shows he's been watching cause his lil seven-year-old brain should NOT be thinking like that. Two, the Kid needs to adjust his sense of humor. And, Three... if I can just keep my groove for another, say... TEN years, I might be able to rank some MILF points. HA!!!!

6 comments:

Bijoux said...

Hilarious........just don't start talking about how "cute" Brody is to anyone!

Desmond Jones said...

Y'know. . . Mr. F just might wanna know that you're attractin' the appreciative glances of males other than himself. . .

;)

JodyJ said...

I'm so uncool.... what does milf mean???

FTN said...

{FTN snickers to himself as he wonders how Flutterby is going to answer Jody's question.}

I was going to say "Brody has good taste," but then I remembered we're talking about a seven year old. What kind of kid is thinking like that at 7???

This isn't one of those hormonally-advanced kids that is shaving already, is it?

Desmond Jones said...

Well, the answer to Jody's question is straightforward enough, but you'll understand if I say that I don't wanna be the one to tell her. . .

flutterby said...

Ha haa. JJ's a big girl. I'll let her google it. :D

That did get me thinking about how, at least as people round here talk about it, the term "MILF" has kinda morphed from it's actual, rather obscene meaning to something more akin to "Hot Mom".

Anyone wanna throw me a shovel on this one?!?! :)