4.13.2009

Finally!

I wanted to give my sis-in-law time to make her announcement on her own blog before I popped up over here and shouted it all over my own blog. And so I've been sitting on my hands and biting my tongue for the past few days, waiting to announce this:

Finally, after months and months and endless months (And, yes, I fully realize that it was far worse for the lovely pregnant mommy... but I'm not the patient sort, either) my beautiful niece, Samara, was born on April 9th at 10:56pm.

AND SHE'S GORGEOUS!! (Of course! Just look at her parents...)


Just look at those beautiful blue eyes! And those lips! Auntie is SOOOOO smooching those lil lips!

*squeee!* And now the countdown is on until Mr F and I and the grommets can make the trip to go visit. (Don't worry, JJ, we'll give you some time to recover!)

A big hug and high five to my lovely sis-in-law, JJ -- GOOD JOB, MAMA! I'm so proud of you. I know this was a long time coming, complete with undue drama and concern. And I suppose Big J deserves some credit, although... seriously... we all know who did all the work. :) May she bring happiness to you both!

3 comments:

Bijoux said...

I'm excited for all of you! She looks just like her brothers, doesn't she? ADORABLE!

JodyJ said...

What a nice post, thanks Flutter!! We will visit soon, looking forward to it!

Desmond Jones said...

Awwwwww. . .

What a sweet punkin. . .

Give my congrats to JJ!