5.08.2012

The New Adventures of Flutterby.

Couch.
To.
5K.

It's happening. I haven't died yet.

Race day is in one month and I'm actually going to do this. I have a team depending on me to participate and there's no turning back.

I totally know that for most people (or many/some/lots... whatever) 5K isn't exactly considered a benchmark run. I know plenty of people who run that distance whilst buffing their nails or doing their taxes or knitting scarves... and they don't even break a sweat. 5K is these people's WARM-UP.

Not me.

But maybe... someday... me.

I will keep y'all posted.

4 comments:

Bijoux said...

Bonne Chance!!!

Craig said...

Well, the nice thing about 5K is that, worst case, it's not too bad of a walk. . .

;)

But, gonzo fitness-freak that you are, I'm sure you'll knock it sideways. . .

And, what Bijoux said. . .

Anonymous said...

5k roller-version? Or like for reals? Last time I ran a 5-er they still measured it in miles ..... so that tells you all you need to know I think.

Have fun!

Suldog said...

Heh. If I can make it around the bases without blowing up, I consider it a good night.