8.18.2009

The One Where I'm Going Slightly Crazy With Busyness.

Yeah. I've been busy. Super, super busy and I've about had it with the busyness.

And as much as I'm sure you're all dying to hear all the mundane, ridiculous things that have been filling my days, (what? I thought you guys liked hearing that stuff!!) I'm going to skip that part lest my head blow up and splatter it's brain-ish contents all over the wall behind me.

I'm going to talk about really important stuff instead.

Derby.

Ha hahaha. Got you all there... Don't think I didn't hear that collective sigh. Don't think I didn't see you roll your eyes and make little swirly Crazy-Lady Gestures beside your head with your non-derby loving fingers.

But seriously? I do have derby stories.

*chirp chirp* *silence*

Really, readers? That's all you can give me? Crickets chirping and silence in response to the temptation of DERBY stories??? Really?

I expected more.

*sigh*

OK, the truth is, I really don't have anything to write about. But I'm feeling bad for neglecting this little blog. I'll try really, really hard to find something to write about.

Promise.

I still can't believe you didn't want to hear the derby stories.

:)

4 comments:

Bijoux said...

I've been a bad blogger too. We'll be back up and running when our lives get back to "normal" right?

Desmond Jones said...

Whenever you're ready, my dear. . .

;)

And hey, my WordVer is 'pramlite'. . . anything you'd like to share with the group, Flutter?

;)

FTN said...

Deep breaths. And stop being so busy, it's bad for your health.

I don't mind the occasional derby anecdote. We will allow for up to 45% derby content on Ye Olde Flutterby Blog. Once you get over 60%, though, I'm pulling the plug. :-)

flutterby said...

Cocotte -- I'm ready for a little bit of "Normal".

Desmond -- errrr... nope. Nothing to share. :)

FTN -- Glad to know someone's ready to enforce some parameters on the derby content!